NeuroDevelopmental Mini Programs
Early Foundations NeuroDevelopmental Mini Programs
Address six areas of development needed for ease of success in school and in life.
· Online training for teacher
· Parts 1, 2, 3 cover a full school year
· Complements any curriculum
Auditory Processing Mini Program
Level 1 ages 3-5
o Visual short term memory
o Eye-hand coordination
o Auditory short term memory
o Hand strength
o Brain-body connection
o Attention span
o and much more
Spelling In a Flash Mini Program
Level 2 ages 6-8
o Visual processing/visualization
o Brain organization/proprioception
o Pencil grasps/cortical opposition
o Auditory processing
o Ability to stay on task
o and much more
This is a mini-program with a mighty outcome. You might ask, “Can it really be that simple?” The problems your family is dealing with each and every day can be resolved using specific, targeted activities a few minutes each day. You can watch struggles with: attention, following directions, understanding the big picture of life, phonics, reading and listening comprehension, immaturity and under-developed conversational abilities become a distant memory.
Provides an effective technique to learn spelling words in a very short period of time. This approach promotes taking a picture of the word to store in long-term memory. Building the foundational skills so spelling is easy is the goal.
• Detailed written instructions (download)
• Link to a video with specific instructions for
application of this technique as well as a
demonstration video when working with a child
• Downloadable template to create cards for use
with your own spelling list
Handwriting Mini Program
Beautiful handwriting can be a realistic goal for every student. Any curriculum for print or cursive can be effective if a child has good brain/body connections to the hand. The Handwriting Mini Program is an excellent choice to build the foundation necessary for a good pencil grasp and better formation of letters. It is an
at-home mini brain training program with the following features:
• Strategic program activities for better muscle tone and improved writing skills
• Exercises include those to facilitate a proper tripod grip
• Video and written demonstrations and instruction
After doing the Handwriting Mini for 4-6 months, consider trying a follow-up program available to teach the next level of stimulation needed for building good brain/body connections yielding success with print and/or cursive handwriting.
Articulation Mini Program
Does your child struggle to pronounce
The Articulation Mini Program is an excellent
choice to prepare a child for improved pronunciation. This program is an at-home
mini brain training program with the following features:
• Strategic program activities are designed to wake up the nerves of the face and in the mouth for better muscle tone and improved oral-motor function.
• A video presentation of how to do each activity is provided. Demonstrations and handouts of information accompany many program activities.
The Articulation Mini Program can be implemented for
4 months. Then, a follow-up program is available to teach the next level of stimulation needed for building good brain/body connections for success with speech and faster progress in speech therapy.