Jump Start Training
Jump Start, a NeuroDevelopmental in-home program for ages six and under, is designed to pinpoint challenges and provide individualized program activities and support without traveling to one of our evaluation sites. Jump Start activities greatly reduce or often eliminate the root causes of brain inefficiencies and are selected to address issues with gross motor, fine motor, speech, language, auditory and visual function as well as sensory integration, behavioral and academic concerns.
How to start a Jump Start Training Program:
1. Orientation: Order and watch the two hour NeuroDevelopmental Approach DVD prior to
sending in your History Form unless this has been completed previously.
2. History Form: Complete and submit the History Form and a digital photo. Submission information is located at the top of page 1.
3. Remit Payment: Payment for your program can be remitted by contacting the Little Giant Steps main office (972-758-1260) or on the secure Little Giant Steps Store with this link: Jump Start Program.
4. Brain Training Program: The NeuroDevelopmental brain training activities are viewed through our Individualized NeuroDevelopmental Plan (INP) website and will be available within 7-10 days of the confirmed receipt of the testing materials.
5. Future Programs: Jump Start 1 is the initial step in overall brain efficiency and is followed by other programs that can be accomplished in-home. The cycle for each individually designed program is four months.
I want to receive a recommendation about the best option to help my child...
Do you need more information? Please click here for the most commonly asked questions about Jump Start.