During an individual evaluation our Certified Neuro-Educational Specialist assesses challenges the participant is experiencing with gross motor, fine motor, speech, language, auditory and visual function. Our goal is to determine what inefficiencies exist in these areas as well as addressing any sensory integration, behavioral or academic concerns. An individualized, four-month brain training program is designed to address the root causes of inefficiencies found.
Steps to obtain an evaluation:
1. Orientation: Order and watch the two hour NeuroDevelopmental Approach DVD
prior to sending in your History Form unless this has been completed previously.
2. History Form: Complete and submit the History Form and a digital photo.
Submission information is located at the top of page 1.
3. Schedule Your Appointment: A Little Giant Steps staff member will contact you within
seven days of receiving your History Form to schedule your appointment and accept your deposit.
4. Evaluation Day: Directions to the evaluation site and more information about the evaluation will be sent to you via e-mail after your appointment is scheduled.
5. Your Training: Your program and training for program activities will be accessed through
our Individualized NeuroDevelopmental Program (INP) website.
6. Re-Evaluations: You will be contacted by a Little Giant Steps staff member to schedule
your four month re-evaluation either before your appointment or on the day of your appointment.
I want to receive a recommendation about the best option to help my child...
Do you need more information? Please click here for the most commonly asked questions about evaluations.