Advanced Brain Training
Advanced Brain Training (ABT), a NeuroDevelopmental in-home program for ages 7+, is designed to pinpoint challenges and provide individualized program activities and support without traveling to one of our evaluation sites. ABT activities greatly reduce or often eliminate the root causes of brain inefficiencies and are selected to address issues with gross motor, fine motor, speech, language, auditory and visual function as well as sensory integration, behavioral and academic concerns.
How to start an Advanced Brain Training Program:
1. Orientation: Order and watch the two hour NeuroDevelopmental Approach DVD prior to
sending in your History Form unless this has been completed previously.
2. History Form: Complete and submit the History Form and a digital photo. Submission information is located at the top of page 1.
3. Remit Payment: Payment for your program can be remitted by contacting the Little Giant Steps main office (972-758-1260) or on the secure Little Giant Steps Store with this link: Advanced Brain Training 1.
4. Assessments: After your History Form and payment is received, you will receive an Assessment Packet (testing materials you will administer to the participant) and an Orientation Packet.
5. Brain Training Program: The NeuroDevelopmental brain training activities are viewed through our Individualized NeuroDevelopmental Plan (INP) website and will be available within 7-10 days of the confirmed receipt of the testing materials.
6. Future Programs: Advanced Brain Training 1 is the initial step in overall brain efficiency and is followed by other programs that can be accomplished in your home. The cycle for each individually designed program is four months.
I want to receive a recommendation about the best option to help my child...
Do you need more information? Please click here for the most commonly asked questions about Advanced Brain Training.